Skip to main content
You are here
Create new account
Request new password
Spaces are allowed; punctuation is not allowed except for periods, hyphens, apostrophes, and underscores.
A valid e-mail address. All e-mails from the system will be sent to this address. The e-mail address is not made public and will only be used if you wish to receive a new password or wish to receive certain news or notifications by e-mail.
Confirm e-mail address
Please re-type your e-mail address to confirm it is accurate.
Your first name.
Please select if you are a Parent or Staff.
- None -
KIDZ Academy - Cuckfield
KIDZ Academy - Lindfield
Norto5 KIDZ - Lindfield Lodge
Norto5 KIDZ - Station Close
Norto5 KIDZ - West End Farm
Weight for row 1
Please enter your child/ren's full name/s. Use the "Add another item" button if you have more than one child.
Terms and Conditions of Use
WEBSITE USAGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our confidentiality policy govern Norto5 Limited's relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
This policy is effective from 25/05/2018.
The term "˜Norto5 Limited" or "Norto5 KIDZ" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website.
The term "You" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Norto5 Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement and our confidentiality policy.
Norto5 Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including (but not limited to) addresses , email address and phone numbers
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customers and/or services
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may send emails with information which we think you need to be informed about using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. We cannot guarantee that only authorised persons will view your information. We cannot ensure that information you provide will not become publicly available. You can reduce these risks by using common sense security practices such as choosing a strong password, using different passwords for different services, and using up to date antivirus software.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
In line with the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) law the rights of a person are:
- To be informed– We must make available this privacy notice with the emphasis on transparency over how we process personal data.
- Access– A person is entitled to find out what details we may hold about them and why.
- Rectification– We are obliged to correct or update any details.
- Erasure– This is also known as the request to be forgotten.
- Restrict processing– A person has the right to ‘block’ or suppress the processing by us of personal data.
- Data portability– A person has the right to obtain and reuse personal data that has been provided to us.
- Object– A person has the right to object to us processing data in relation to direct marketing and or profiling.
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling– We do not use automatic decision making or processing.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Norto5 Limited, 30 Green Lane, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH10 5LD.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Norto5 Limited and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Norto5 Limited. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Norto5 Limited takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Terms & Conditions of Use
What are the last 4 digits of Norto5's phone number?
The answer is 5226 - Yes, this is question is easy to answer.
We ask it because spam bots won't answer correctly, but humans hopefully will.